Snapdeal has ran a Snapdeal App share Program in which it gives it users Rs.50 for a share to his friends, which is even currently active[CLICK HERE]. We are sharing a trick with you by which you can convert your snapdeal cash to freecharge cash and can do mobile recharges from it. [wpsm_ads1 float=”none”]
Steps to convert Snapdeal cash to freecharge credits
- Go to [wpsm_button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”http://linksredirect.com?pub_id=4914CL4663&url=snapdeal.com” icon=”none” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]Snapdeal.com[/wpsm_button]
- Go to account> Upgrade account
- Enter your mobile number and verify it[IMPORTANT NOTE: This mobile number should be same of your freecharge account]
- Order anything at snapdeal with your SD cash and cancel it few minutes later.
- Refund will be given in form of freecharge credits and use them for doing mobile recharge[wpsm_ads2 float=”none”]