Get Rides on Uber worth Rs.250 for free by following the steps below. Most of people get confused by seeing the entry of International Credit Card as Payment method which is set by default. Here i will tell you how to register on UBER without Use of International Credit card instead Using Paytm Wallet –
Signing up for Uber to earn Rs.250
- Sign Up for Uber from desktop/PC ONLY[CLICK HERE to go on Sign Up Page]
- Enter Email, Password, Name, Mobile No.- as soon as you choose Country as india(+91 code) payment method automatically changes to paytm wallet.
- Click on “ADD A PROMO CODE” and type uberofferheoffer [ACTIVE] under it(Compulsory to get Rs.600 for free)
- CLICK ON “Create Account”
- You will receive a OTP(one time password) on your Registered email and Phone No.
- Enter OTP and CLICK ON “VERIFY“
- Your account have been credited with Rs.250
- Download and open the Uber app and link Paytm wallet (Available on Android/iOS) To add Paytm Wallet Open the Uber App and click on Payment . Then click on add prepaid wallet and link your wallet.
- Note: You need to keep a minimum of Rs.200 balance in your linked paytm account as per new rules of UBER But dont worry you wouldn’t be charged for a Ride under Rs.250 🙂